Stay tuned for information on the 2021 program. Information about the 2019 event is below.
When: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2019 from 10am-5pm
How: Free & Open to the Public
Where: O’Keeffe Room, Drury Plaza Hotel, 828 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM
The Photographic Book Fair is a space for notable photographic book publishers, indie publications, selected photographers, and art-book enthusiasts to discover new projects and exchange ideas. This free and open to the public event takes place in conjunction with the Review Santa Fe Photo Festival.
Offering the opportunity to explore art and photographic books and the evolution of the visual narrative showcasing newly released publications from several publishers from our 2019 event that included Chronicle Books, Gnomic Books, Grenade in a Jar Books, HurleyMedia, photo-eye Bookstore, Radius Books, TIS Books, and Wilt Press. Book signings with authors will happen in the afternoon, view the schedule below.
2019 SIGNING SCHEDULE BELOW:
• 11:00am-12:00pm ~ Shawn Bush
• 12:00-1:00pm ~ Eric Kunsman/Booksmart Studio, Petra Barth, Tony Chirinos, Joan Myers, Ryan Schude and Steven Fitch
• 12:30-1:00pm ~ Randi Lynn Beach
• 1:00-2:00pm ~ Jason Koxvold/Gnomic Book, Oliver Klink, Cody Bratt, Matthew Chase-Daniel and Jerry Wellman/Axle Contemporary, Matthew and Julie Chase-Daniel, Patricia Galagan and Philip Metcalf, and Paul Guilmoth/Wilt Press
• 2:00-3:00pm ~ Barbara Boissevain, Ann Murdy, Johnna Arnold, and Tara Cronin
• 2:30-3:00pm ~ Bretta Walker and Lesia Maruschak