Review Santa Fe Festival Pass
The Review Santa Fe Festival Pass includes:
• Artist Talks
• Opening night reception with 40 curators, editors, publishers and others
• VIP hour preceding open Portfolio Viewing
• Cocktail reception Saturday evening with participants and reviewers
• Exhibit Walking Tour on Sunday
• New in 2017 – After Party on Saturday evening
• New in 2017 – Opportunity to purchase a portfolio review
• New in 2017 – 10% discount on 1-2 tickets for the The Photographic Life: A Celebration of Sam Abell dinner
Purchase your Festival Pass and dinner ticket:
Call 505-984-8353 with your Visa or Mastercard
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Send checks to: CENTER—Review Santa Fe, P.O. Box 2483, Santa Fe, NM 87504
Festival Passes are non-refundable.
Drury Plaza Hotel
828 Paseo de Peralta
Santa Fe, NM 87501
More details to follow in upcoming months.
Getting to Santa Fe
Albuquerque Sunport is the nearest international airport. Santa Fe is located one hour north of Albuquerque. Rental cars are inexpensive, and Sandia Shuttle Express also offers airport shuttle service.
The City of Santa Fe has a municipal airport located about 14 miles from the Drury Plaza Hotel. Visit the Santa Fe airport website for transportation options.